Roll out the red carpet! Thriver is proud to introduce our brand new look and a full suite of new features that make it easier than ever to create a meaningful, engaging workplace culture for your employees.
Let’s go over everything you need to know about how to navigate our latest updates to deliver outstanding workplace experiences in 2022.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Navigation upgrades
- Provider messaging & shareable files
- Thriver Culture Experts
- Save your favorites
- Manage your invites
Our navigation function got a full makeover, with a fresh look and an intuitive, easier-to-navigate layout. Now, you can see all of our marketplace categories in one place, making it easy to find what you’re looking for and it acts as a visual guide to know exactly where to start.
Our enhanced search tool will help you make the perfect selections:
- Location: Setting your location on the platform allows you to see the offerings that are available in your area
- Improved Search: Our intelligent search feature helps you find exactly what you’re looking for from specific themes and services, to providers that are perfect for your team
- Filter: For ultra-specific needs, use our smart filters to help you pinpoint what you’re looking for
Provider messaging & shareable files
Communicating with your providers has never been easier. In addition to the ability to message providers directly, you can now effortlessly exchange files directly within the Thriver platform! Event organizers can do the following under the Bookings tab:
- Upload your company logo for a seamless custom Swag order
- Share a spreadsheet containing employee addresses with providers so they can ship kits and gifts directly
- Download menus, activity materials, or resources from providers
- Directly send messages to and receive responses from providers
All in line with our mission of being the one place for all of your company culture needs!
Thriver’s Culture Experts
Studies show that engaged employees make profitable companies. Thriver’s team of Culture Experts are on standby to help you create the perfect experience for your team that will help them feel seen, respected, and appreciated — which will undoubtedly translate to your bottom line.
Book a call with a Culture Expert today to get started with growing your company culture fast.
Already have a Thriver Expert on call? Great! You can now easily submit a request to them through the platform.
Save your favorites
See something you like while browsing through our marketplace? Bookmark it for later! Easily save services to your favorites lists or start a new collection to plan for future events. You can also share your collections with colleagues to get their ideas!
You can use this feature to earmark tried-and-true team favorites, or combine it with Thriver’s polling feature to learn their preferences and build a package of sure-to-be-loved services.
Manage your invites
Last but certainly not least, event organizers can view and manage their event invitations. Here are some of the things you can do with this feature:
- Invite team members to upcoming bookings
- Gather RSVP responses so you can plan accordingly (fantastic for flexible workforces!)
- Collect ratings and reviews about past events to gain a better understanding of the value of the experiences you offer
Thriver is committed to constantly improving the experience of building workplace culture. We hope you enjoy these updates as much as we did making them!
Ready to start planning? Check out the Thriver marketplace!